Friday, April 9, 2010

For Mom Fuller

My wonderful mother-in-law lives on the East Coast so unfortunately, she hasn't been here to participate in our baby showers, shopping trips, etc. I do my best to keep her up to speed by talking on the phone and emailing and she follows this blog but I know it's not the same. I'm sure it's hard on her not being here. I know that I miss her and obviously Brian does too. The last time we spoke on the phone, I was telling her about the cute clothes I had just purchased for Wesley on one of my "retail therapy" trips. And you know, explaining it on the phone just isn't the same. So, Mom Fuller this one's for you. . .

Here are a few photos of some of my favorite outfits for Wesley (some are ones I've bought, some are gifts):



This is one of my most recent purchases - I LOVE the camo!



These are 2 shirts from one of my favorite clothing companies - Tea. This season's collection focuses on Korea. These were a gift from Chris & Alyssa good friends of ours - um, adorable?





Again with the camo - LOVE IT! This outfit is from one of my favorite stores, Peek. Our great friends Vic & Chip gave us this @ our couples shower. The back of the shirt is shown after. Sooo cute!



Every little boy HAS to have a GAP outfit. Just love the little cargo jeans.

This is just a sample Mom Fuller, but at least you can see what is going on in Wesley's closet. We can't wait to see you when you come out to meet him - we're counting the months. Love you. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love Tea too. I sent for the Kimchi tshirt and the Seoul one as well. My mom's on the east coast and mother in law is on the west coast. It's so hard. BTW....retail therapy has real validity in getting one through this wait.

    ReplyDelete