Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Getting Closer

Today I contacted the National Visa Center in New Hampshire to see if our I-600 approved paperwork from USCIS (Immigration) had been received and "logged in." After a few busy signals and going through the automated phone system I finally got a live human being. I quickly went to my instruction sheet (thank you Yahoo! Group for that) and started asking my questions. After providing the necessary info to the not-so-pleasant woman on the other end of the phone, I found out that Wesley's Visa petition indeed had been "logged in" and that it should be "logged out" by the end of the week if not by the end of the day. This was great news! In fact, I was so excited that after I hung up I realized that I forgot to ask for this SEO# which I will need for future phone calls apparently when checking on the status of Wesley's Visa being issued. DUH! So, I think I'll call back tomorrow (hoping for a nicer phone person) and check on the log out and then ask for this SEO#.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, glad you started a blog! :) I hope you do find another person at the NVC who is nice. I found they are not pleasant. Oh, well. It will soon be forgotten when your baby comes home! Peace and Love, Andrea, Kevin and Lianna (yahoo group owner)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to enjoy following your journey to Wesley!

    ReplyDelete