Thursday, January 28, 2010

Logged Out & 8 Months Old Today

I called the NVC this morning and this time things were different. I was a little more calm and I had a much nicer woman on the other line. I was sure to remember to ask for the SEO# this time. I found out that Wesley's I-600 approval was actually logged out and sent off to the Embassy in Seoul, South Korea yesterday! So, I'm thinking that it was probably logged in on Tuesday or even Monday. Regardless, the file is on the move! They send it both electronically and via snail mail, so at least one version is already there by now.

On another note, Wesley turns 8 months today. I can't help but wonder how much he's changed since our photos & video from November. How much bigger is he? Does he have much more hair? Sigh. . . Happy 8 Months Little Peanut!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on being logged in and out! Now, the wait on the P3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get your care package sent off the Wesley?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori - yes, we sent the care package to AAC on Saturday, so they should have it by now and hopefully sent it to Eastern soon. Pretty soon, I fear that he'll outgrown the clothes!!! :)

    ReplyDelete