Thursday, January 28, 2010

One More Update. . .

It's been a crazy (and exciting) day in terms of movement of paperwork. This morning I found out that our paperwork was sent to the Embassy in Seoul yesterday so I decided that I would just check the status of what is called a "P3" (or Packet 3). Once our paperwork from the NVC arrives at the Embassy, they send out the P3 to the adoption agency in Seoul that works with our adoption agency. When I called this afternoon at lunchtime, our P3 had been sent out today and had arrived at the adoption agency. So at this point, it is literally out of our hands. Under normal circumstances (no backlog from 2009) we could be traveling in a few weeks, but with both agencies still working through referrals from the Summer, we're not sure when we will be going to see our sweet boy. Fingers crossed, lots of prayers and anything else that gets us there faster!!!

3 comments:

  1. My mind is spinning beyond belief. I had no plans of going to Korea and now I am. You must be going crazy too. So, happy to be going through this with you. Hope we travel together. Great Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great news! Who would have thought you would've been logged in/out and P3 sent before Feb. 1st!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news I hope things move quickly from here on out.

    ReplyDelete