Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Boy of My Dreams (Literally)

Wesley is always on my mind and in my heart, but for the past few nights I've dreamt about my sweet boy. These dreams are incredibly realistic. We're in South Korea, meeting him for the first time, he's smiling and reaching out to us. I pray that it goes this smooth when we actually do get to meet him :)
So, the wait time and bringing him home is clearly on my mind and now my subconscious. I don't wake up sad in fact in an odd way it's like he's visiting me to say that he's OK and telling me to be patient (as corny as that sounds). Maybe I'm grasping at straws here to find some kind of solace during this difficult wait, but hey - a girl has to do what a girl has to do, right? I guess the phrase "Sweet Dreams" is taking on a whole new meaning for me these days. . .

1 comment:

  1. I too have dreams in the last month. They are very "every day" like a picnic or just cooking in my kitchen but they always have on common thing. I lean down and pick her up and she wraps her legs and arms around me. Not like a hug..just hanging on so not to fall. But, I experience the same calmness when I wake up after having one of these dreams....it's cool isn't it?

    ReplyDelete