Friday, July 9, 2010

Fashion Friday - PJ Edition

It's Friday night and it's been another week of no news. I broke down and called our adoption agency today. I was hoping to speak to the director but she is actually in Korea and will be there for a few more weeks. By the time I called, I knew that there probably wasn't any "news" but I wanted to ask her if she had any insight as to why we still didn't have our EP approval after almost 4 weeks. 4 WEEKS!!! By now, most families are days away from traveling. I just don't understand it. For now, I guess we're not meant to understand it, and that is what is frustrating to me. I'm just not built that way :)

So, another Friday is here and I'm going to keep the Fashion Friday going to try to stay on a positive tip. I had an "assistant" tonight Brian) taking the photos. The theme is PJs (pajamas) - one of my personal favorite things to put on when I come home from work. We only have a few for Wesley so far, but enough to get him started this summer. Here's a sample - enjoy!


This was the first set I bought from Tea Collection, all inspired by Seoul. There are dragons all over the PJs. So cute and so soft.


These "Explorer" PJs will be perfect for our little world traveler when he comes home from his trip.


Who doesn't love monkeys? These make me laugh with the bananas on the bottoms. I can't wait to see these on Wesley.

2 comments:

  1. I love PJ's too. I got AJ a get with monkeys that says "I'm bananas over mommie!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute PJ's! I'm so disappointed to hear you are still waiting. I'm praying you hear good news this week!

    ReplyDelete