Friday, July 2, 2010

Fashion Friday

Well, I wish I had some "news" to report. But, alas nothing. I've checked in with our agency and they assure me that there is no need to be concerned even though most of the families we know have received their EP approvals by this point in the game. I've had my moments. I've been sad. I've been confused. I've been angry. There really is nothing we can do and we have surrendered to the fact that it will happen when it is meant to happen. We HAVE to be okay with that. There is no need to sulk, feel sad or sorry for ourselves we still have a beautiful little boy coming our way very soon. With that, I decided to take an idea from an adoptive mom friend Jayme while we continue to wait. Fashion Friday. . . Now, she has an adorable little girl, but girls don't have to have all the fashion fun. I've been doing a lot of "retail therapy" these past few weeks and I thought I'd share some of my finds. Without further adieu. . .



I love Tea Collection clothes! This year, their inspiration for the line was Korea. How perfect!


These 2 sweatshirts are organic and so soft - I just love the colors. Good for when the nights cool down a bit.


Brian actually picked out this outfit. The shorts remind me of something he would wear!


Two words - Paul Frank. :)


I've bought a lot of graphic T's & T's with cute sayings. Here's two of my most recent purchases. He's going to be stylin'.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the cute clothes! Boys can absolutely have Fashion Fridays! LOVE IT! What cute stuff you have found. He is going to be SO stylin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is going to be so stylish, Michelle! Love the "Fashion Friday" idea.

    ReplyDelete